855014 Senior (Lead) C# / .Net developer
Remote work, All cities
We are seeking a C#/.NET Developer with strong knowledge to participate in the development of a large-scale mission-critical product based on business requirements. The hired person will be working on a long-term project for a big and well-established insurance company.
We have a combination of office and remote employees collaborating with Atomichronica from multiple countries. Our offices are located in Belarus, Lithuania, Poland and the USA. We perform development, testing and DevOps work in various types of software, social networks, education and insurance industries.
Purpose of the Job:
This role will translate business needs and functional designs into functioning software or technology designs and deliver/develop common foundation architecture components that conform to known successful patterns, and that support evolution toward the future-state architecture. The successful candidate will work in a DevOps team.
Experience and Background
Sound commercial experience in the following:
• .Net Core;
• Continuous integration and automated deployments within Azure Devops;
• Automated unit testing;
• Azure PaaS;
• SQL Server and Transact-SQL;
• Experience and knowledge of Webservices & Web API;
• Design and development of SOA & Microservice applications;
• Experienced in Full Life Cycle Development (Agile preferred);
• Knowledge and practical application of Design Patterns and Practises;
• Understanding of design documentation, UML, Entity Relationship Diagramming etc;
Commercial experience in some of the following:
• Messaging and Distributed Caching;
• React, Angular, Vue.js;
• Azure cloud services;
• SharePoint, Nintex or Dynamics CRM;
• ARM Templates, Azure CLI, Azure Service Bus, Key Vaults, Azure AD, App Service, Azure Storage;
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, systems analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience;
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation, negotiation and planning;
• Excellent analytical and technical skills;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills within the team;
• Proactive thinking on technical and business problems;
• Knowledge of business process re-engineering principles and processes;
• Ability to narrow down on the most feasible technical solution for a business problem bearing in mind the delivery deadlines and commitments;
• Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies.
• Participate in development & support of applications;
• Mentoring junior developers of the team;
• Implementation of solutions based upon OO, DRY and SOLID principles;
• Design of Micro Services based on re-use and scalability;
• Review and provide quality control for technology delivery teams (e.g. design/code review);
• Document technical design and analysis work;
• Assist with migration of applications to Azure;
• Develop and Support applications in Azure;
• Work in a DevOps team - will involve being available on call and supporting out of office hours;
• Develop working software to a good standard using recognised software engineering principles whilst adhering to Client development standards;
• Deliver features in a timely fashion within approved deadlines during IT projects;
• Should possess the ability to do full stack software development (Front-end/ Backend/ Database development);
• Should demonstrate the ability to improve existing Client codebases in an incremental fashion;
• Should demonstrate the ability to do greenfield software development;
• Should demonstrate the ability to grasp project requirements and other concepts quickly;
• Possess good communication skills and be proactive in their approach.
As a term of your employment, you may be required to undertake such other duties as may reasonably be required of you in the post and department mentioned above.