433201 Vue.js developer (Middle/Senior)
Remote work, All cities
The company is a technological ecosystem that plays an active role in multiple facets of what makes tech exciting. While we began activities over a decade ago as an AI-focused R&D service provider, we’ve since expanded operations into a wide variety of fronts, with in-house companies under the conglomerate-like family.
We are currently seeking for an experienced Vue.js developer.
Experience and Background
• Developing web applications in Vue.js;
• Focusing on clean, readable code;
• Utilizing the best architectural patterns like TDD work directly with the client from US;
• Being part of crucial project decisions: designing architecture, choosing frameworks and tools.
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS/SCSS, ES6+, Typescript;
• Knowledge of: Vue.js;
• English at least C1;
• Pushing a project from a business perspective;
• Capable of taking the lead in the projects;
• Understanding the right patterns and algorithms.
Conditions and perks
Work schedule: Mountain (UTC-6), 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM, strict 8 hrs overlap or Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT) (UTC +11), 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM, strict 8 hrs overlap.