199725 Python Backend Developer
Remote work, All cities
Our aim is to provide travelers with easy access to the wide variety of modes of transport. To achieve this goal, we develop and run the app for Android & iOS. We are user-friendly, transparent, open-minded, professional and respectful.
Experience and Background
• Experience in software development with Python and the technologies in our stack;
• Safe handling of the shell on Linux/Unix;
• GIT is your best friend;
• Previous experience with larger software projects;
• Degree in computer science or extensive work experience;
• You are a collaborative and self-motivated person, with passion for IT
• English (B1+);
• Python 3, aiohttp, Tortoise ORM;
• Docker, Kubernetes;
• Microsoft Azure, Terraform, Jenkins;
• PostgreSQL, Redis, Elasticsearch.
As part of our international development team, you will be involved in the design, operation and further development of our platform. You will work together with experts in an agile team. Your particular focus is on expanding and optimizing our services, such as our intermodal one-stop shop solution, providing a seamless purchase experience across a wide variety of mobility partners and payment options.
Conditions and perks
• Position: full-time, remote;
• Work schedule: 10:00 - 18:00 (GMT+3);
• Candidate should be able to do a small coding task (effort is around 1h) and to discuss this in a technical interview.