111400 Node.js Backend Developer (Middle+/Senior)
Remote work, All cities
London-based cross-border supply chain finance platform for mid-market is looking for a Node.js Backend Developer to join their growing team.
The company aims to close the $1.5 TN funding gap in global Trade Finance by making supply chain financing of mid-market companies economically viable around the world. They achieve this, providing a more efficient allocation of resources and fair access to capital worldwide.
Tech stack of the project:
Our stack consists of all of the newest technologies, so you will be working with all of the cutting-edge stuff.
We use JS at Back and Frontend. We use Nest.js (Node.js) and Microservice architecture.
Experience and Background
• Overall Programming Experience: 4+ years;
• NodeJS: 3+ years;
• SQL DB: 3+ years;
• NoSQL DB: 3+ years;
Our ideal candidate is:
• Advanced in NodeJS Core and V8;
• Advanced in ES6/ES7/ES8, TypeScript;
• Advanced in OOP and Functional Programming;
• Advanced in GraphQL; Web Servers;
• Advanced in DB; Data Structure Stores;
• Advanced in Git and Code Review process;
• Advanced in other BE Technology;
• Intermediate in Microservices architecture, Kafka;
• Intermediate in Test Frameworks;
• Intermediate in Continuous Integration.
• Write production quality and maintainable code in line with well-defined guidelines and best practices; effectively cooperate with teammates to deliver the overall functionality;
• Suggests proven improvements to design and architecture as well as libraries for the architecture;
• Understand and make well-reasoned design decisions in the solution based on trade-offs;
• Design test framework, write unit tests as well as analyse requirements and create tasks for other developers in the team;
• Actively look for security vulnerabilities at the code reviews and the project design stages;
• Be involved with Sprint and Drive planning and providing realistic estimates.
Conditions and perks
• Competitive salary;
• Flexible working arrangements both in terms of location;
• Work sсhedule: in the region of 10:00 - 19:00 (GMT+3);
• 30-day vacation per year;
• Fully paid English courses and the opportunity to improve English skills by regular collaboration with native speakers;
• Ability to work with the latest technologies to develop a cutting-edge product;
• Ability to work in a high-growth, energetic environment with very diverse and driven teammates;
• Potential to receive equity options in a high growth Fintech.