110338 Data Scientist / Software Developer
Remote work, All cities
Since 2013 we have been focusing on artificial intelligence, machine learning, and optimization. Our experts help tens of start-ups and international companies to solve their most challenging business needs and problems. In 2019 and 2020, we ranked among the fastest-growing companies in Central Europe in Deloitte Technology Fast 50. Now you have a unique opportunity to help us develop shards of the future of the wide range of industries we are working with.
Experience and Background
• Master's degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience strong experience with programming in Python;
• Strong analytical skills and knowledge of SQL;
• Ability to do "mental gymnastics" to solve complex problems in cybersecurity knowledge of statistical machine learning methods;
• Experience with being part of an SW development team delivering into production fluent English;
• Interest in cybersecurity and/or computer networking passion;
• Self-improvement mindset and hardworking attitude;
• Scala, Spark, Flink Samza, Kafka, ... knowledge is a plus;
• Nice to have a running knowledge of basic UNIX utilities, SSH and Git;
• Ability to learn fast - You are not afraid of understanding new libraries and frameworks, reading a journal paper, or peaking into bleeding edge technologies;
• Strong experience with coding - You speak better Java/Scala/Python than your native language;
• Analytical skills and mathematical reasoning - You can't sleep, so you prototype the model over the weekend, deploy it on a server, and explain everything to your mom the next day;
• Willingness to work hard - You will be solving complex problems, often in a unique/novel way;
• It will be challenging to come up with a solution, it will take time, and you might iterate the approach multiple times;
• We expect you to understand this and be willing to push your knowledge and work hard to solve these problems.
Currently, we are looking for a passionate data scientist with programming knowledge, especially in Python, and strong data-analytical skills (where the analysis is being done in SQL). The project you would become part of is a close collaboration with a US cybersecurity startup developing an AI-driven network security platform. The platform can ingest up to tens of gigabits per second of mirrored network traffic. As a result, it gives instantaneous insights into device behavior and possible threats on a network.
Conditions and perks
• A motivated and friendly team full of highly qualified experts;
• Motivational financial evaluation and career growth;
• Opportunity to participate in the growth of young startup - you learn faster than in the corporate environment;
• Interesting work on different types of projects for different clients responsibility for your own work.