110337 Platform Software Engineer
Remote work, All cities
Since 2013 we have been focusing on the development of systems deploying artificial intelligence, machine learning, and optimization. Our experts help tens of start-ups and international companies to solve their most challenging business needs and problems. In 2019 and 2020, we ranked among the fastest-growing companies in Central Europe in Deloitte Technology Fast 50. Now you have a unique opportunity to help us develop shards of the future of the wide range of industries we are working with.
Experience and Background
• Knowledge of software engineering;
• Knowledge of Java, Scala, and/or Python (at least one language really well);
• Knowledge of technologies used for building infrastructure as a service such as Docker, Terraform, and Kubernetes;
• Tknowledge of Apache Kafka, Airflow is beneficial;
• Know NixOS (or would like to learn it);
We are looking for someone with:
• Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience;
• We would also consider junior candidates at least some experience in building cloud (AWS, Azure) infrastructure/infrastructure automation/application and infrastructure monitoring;
• Some experience in Java, Python, Scala;
• Interest in building large applications/infrastructure deployments with multitenancy;
• Autoscaling, and a lot of opportunities to learn;
• Experience with being part of an SW development team delivering into production;
• Fluent English.
We are currently looking for a developer who would help us build the cloud platform for an application that processes large cyber security data sets, who would help setting up infrastructure for cyber-threat detection software or help an autonomous vehicle start-up with their infrastructure, pipelines, and development process.
Conditions and perks
• A motivated and friendly team full of highly qualified experts;
• Great financial evaluation and career growth;
• Opportunity to participate in the growth of young startup - you learn faster than in the corporate environment;
• Interesting work on different types of projects for different clients;
• Responsibility for your own work.