250721 Unreal Engine 4 Senior
Remote work, All cities
We are a dynamic and scalable full-cycle Console & PC Game Developer and focused on next gen AAA games creation.
Our team is a veteran of the gaming industry and has worked on well-known world-class games.
Administrative HQ is in Limassol, Cyprus, with a production team mostly in Kyiv, Ukraine, and presence in California.
We're looking for people who love their craft and want to be part of really great games.
Experience and Background
• Strong experience with UE4 (including Blueprints, Behavior Trees, Environment Query System).
• Strong C++ knowledge.
• Good 3D Math skills (matrices, linear algebra, etc.).
• Experience working with complex game subsystems (extending, optimizing, refactoring).
• Experience with multiple core systems, such as graphics, networking, audio/video, and tools.
• Writing solid, optimized, production-ready code.
• Excellent performance optimization skills (CPU/GPU/Memory etc.).
• Experience with multithreaded and asynchronous systems.
Would be a plus:
• Experience working in an international cross-site team.
• Experience working with shooter games.
As an experienced UE4 Engineer you would be joining a team of likeminded individuals with broad experience with the UE4 core technology. As part of the team, you will use your expertise and experience in development processes across multiple target platforms.
• Develop new and maintain existing code base for current and future projects.
• Constantly analyze and optimize solutions.
• Contribute original ideas towards all aspects of game production and development.
• Provide technical leadership in areas of specialization and assist with technical questions.
• Work independently to complete assigned projects with limited supervision.
• Educate other departments on technology and engine through either spoken or written format.
• Keep up to date with the technological developments and advancements in the computer game industry.
Conditions and perks
• Co-development AAA product_Online shooter on Unreal Engine for PC/console.
• International team with best in class experience.
• International AAA-title game projects.
• Work with renowned industry specialists (Microsoft, 2K).
• Business trips, English courses and a lot of perks.