657277 Senior Frontend Engineer
Remote work, All cities
Our company is the world’s leading affiliate reporting solution for affiliate agencies and advertisers. Company provides clients with unified access to their data, empowering them to make better decisions, scale their businesses, and broaden their reach in the partnership economy. Company powers global agencies like Gen3, PartnerCentric, Streamline Marketing, Thoughtmix and many more. Founded in 2018, Company has grown rapidly and developed a loyal user base. Company maintains an entrepreneurial atmosphere and is looking for individuals who are looking to grow with company and the team.
Experience and Background
• Bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience;
• 8+ years software development experience;
• 2+ years experience with Vue.js;
• A sense for aesthetics and design;
• Sense of ownership and pride in own performance and its impact on company’s success;
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills;
• Great interpersonal and communication skills;
• Excellent Team player.
Your Role at company:
As Senior Frontend Engineer in the company business unit you will be responsible for development and maintenance of company’s member-facing UI. You will partner with other team engineers to assist in projects requiring UI research or development - for both new features and existing legacy UI code.
What You'll Do:
• Use a variety of programming languages and frontend; technologies in order to create user-friendly dashboard pages and features;
• Maintain and improve existing UI code;
• Work in team with other developers such as back-end developers and UX designers;
• Always stay consistent with our UX and brand guidelines;
• Make suggestions for better solutions to problems;
• Keep abreast of latest and emerging technologies;
• Attend company training and educations;
• Integrate UI with existing and new backend code;
• Participate in daily standup in order to report on progress, blockages, etc;
• Fix bugs and maintain code standards, defined by squad and engineering organization.
Conditions and perks
• Unlimited PTO policy
• Take the time off that you need. We are truly committed to a positive work-life balance, recognising that it is important to be happy and fulfilled in both;
• Training & Development;
• Learning the advanced partnership automation products;
• Medical Aid and Provident Fund;
• Group schemes with Discovery & Bonitas for medical aid;
• Group scheme with Momentum for provident fund;
• Stock Options;
• 4-year vesting schedule pending Board approval;
• Internet Allowance;
• Flexible work hours;
• Casual work environment.