518476 Senior Python Developer
Remote work, All cities
A leading fintech company in the CFD trading area is looking to hire Python Developer. We work in an agile environment by scrum framework, where every employee can influence the product functionality. As a part of a cross-functional development team, you will participate in the integration of new and support existing payment solutions for various countries.
Experience and Background
• At least 3 years of using Python: good knowledge python 3+, compliance with pep8, asyncio knowledge;
• Strong affinity for following standards and best practices;
• Experience of covering product by unit, integrational and load tests;
• Relational database experience: tables inheritances, triggers, SQL optimizations, architecturing skills;
• Experience with Docker;
• Good Linux skills: software deployment, service and software dependencies, networking model;
• Ability to solve complex technical problems;
• Strong self-management skills: decomposition of complex tasks, time management, critical path thinker, analytical skills;
• Fluent Russian.
As a plus:
• Experience with Kafka, Clickhouse;
• Experience with JWT, OAuth, Kubernetes;
• Highload backend systems development;
• Microservice development experience.
Working in the team of financial tools developers, creation of heavy loaded and fail-operational systems.
creation of internal products using modern technologies.
1. HR interview.
2. Technical interview.
3. Test task.
4. Final interview
Conditions and perks
• Remote work;
• Business trips to Cyprus (after COVID);
• Continuous professional development;
• Long term contract;
• Work in a team of professionals on an interesting project;
• Partly English courses compensation;
• Regular payment of wages (with payment of sick leave and vacations).