518476 Senior Python Developer
We are an international company, currency broker, one of the industry leaders. Our office is located in one of the most charming parts of the Cyprus city Limassol. The support of the company will make the move here easy and comfortable.
Experience and Background
• a decent grip on Python and Django (senior level).
• knowledge of Postgresql: complex joins, table inheritance, triggers, query optimizations.
• knowledge of Linux at the level of decompressing applications, services, and network protocols.
• creation of database architecture, work with a big data volume.
• participation in the development of HighLoad applications and multi-threaded applications.
• arrangement and performance of unit tests.
• work breakdown into tasks, timing and term estimations, finding critical points.
• projects made by you as well as your role, input and results should be reflected in your resume.
The following experience will be nice to have:
• project work in Jira, advanced usage of Git.
• experience in the usage of NoSQL database.
• usage of MapReduce distributed computing model.
• experience in developing billing systems and gateways for payment service providers.
• participation in the development of mobile client/server applications.
• carrying out of load-testing.
Working in the team of financial tools developers, creation of heavy loaded and fail-operational systems.
creation of internal products using modern technologies.
1. HR interview.
2. Technical interview.
3. Test task.
4. Final interview
Conditions and perks
• a salary corresponding to your experience.
• an official paperwork necessary for the employment in Cyprus for an employee and all their family members (an employment visa for the worker and dependent visas (family reunification) for family members (spouses, children).
• corporate fitness Sanctum gym and spa, which is within five-minute walk from the office and includes a gym, saunas, a swimming pool, and group workshops.
• prepaid parking lot. The company provides a permission to park next to the office or a monthly pass for all city bus routes if an employee requires it.
• 50 % discount for studying English and Greek.
• medical insurance. On the first day an application is done for an employee and family members.
• a corporate physician to consult and provide an employee and family members with some medical help by phone, in the office or in the clinic.
• partial refunding of dentist and ophthalmologist services fees (only for employees).
• partial coverage of medical expenditures for children who are younger than one which are not covered by the medical insurance.
• full coverage of children vaccination up to the age of two (both by European and Russian calendars).
• visiting international specialist conferences.
• yoga classes on the office roof with a luxurious view on the sea, where there is our own bar with the tastiest coffee, juices and milkshakes, the entertainments include corporate wet bikes, sports and family events, funny corporate parties and so on.