890445 Automation Engineer
Ukrainian out-staffing company located in Kyiv requests to hire a Automation Engineer for its Israeli end-user client company. The company is changing the way content is created and consumed, globally. In the past 7 years, we have been making magic with the world’s biggest publishers and brands (Huffpost, ESPN, Unilever, Major League Baseball, Netflix, and many more), who tell their most important stories with our platform’s interactive storytelling tools.
Experience and Background
5+ years of experience of:
• Creating the test framework from scratch and knowledge of different test types and ways of organizing them;
• Java (8 preferred);
• REST Assured;
• Writing API and Integration Tests;
• Test documentation and methodology;
Technical advantage experience:
• Experience of writing backend code;
• Experience with Selenide;
• Experience with Mocking, Stubbing, Faking;
• ISTQB certificate;
• Strong CS background (design patterns, data structures, algorithms);
• Mentoring experience.
Designing, developing by coding, and maintained Tests (UI / Server);
• 1st interview: owners;
• 2nd interview: Team leader;
• A technical home Test;
• 3rd interview: Israeli client interview- Technical manager+ HR.
Conditions and perks
• Salary: Up to 3800 USD (Gross salary as a private-entrepreneur);
• Employment type: out-staffing;
• Contract duration: Forever, no specific ending date;
• Probation period: 3 months;
• A full-time position;
• Work schedule: 0900-1800;
• Benefits package: will be decided by the client along the way.