Ukraine, 3 cities
The company is a leading global software developer for modern telecoms. The company’s billing (B/OSS & OCS) and switching (SBC & Class 4/5) products enable telecommunication service providers and carriers to run a broad line of retail, enterprise, SME, and wholesale services on a single integrated software platform.
We create software solutions enabling telecommunication service providers and carriers to offer multiple voices, data, and converged services on a single platform.
Our products are built around a converged carrier-grade billing platform combined with a class 4-5 SIP softswitch and media applications for conferencing, IVR and unified messaging.
Our billing is RADIUS based and compatible with major SBC and media gateway vendors. It can process real-time prepaid and postpaid charges for voice and video calls, Internet connectivity, MVNO and IPTV services, WiFi/WiMAX access, data, and faxes, or one-time events such as SMS or a pay-per-view movie.
Our platform is a unified platform for telecommunication service providers, wholesale carriers, ISP, MVNO and NGN operators for unifying voice, messaging, and data traffic within a single converged network.
Our platform provides various prepaid, postpaid, retail and wholesale telecommunication services, including calling cards, Vonage- and Skype-like services, CLEC type services, MVNO & MVNE, ISP, WiMAX & WiFi and much more. It includes 2 main components:
Billing system, a business and operation support system (B/OSS) designed for telecommunication service providers to manage end-to-end telecom service networks.
Our SIP is a clusterable and highly scalable SIP softswitch of class 4 and class 5 with media application that plays IVR (voice prompts). It offers a variety of both advanced class 5 features for hosted IPPBX or IP Centrex services as well as the majority of functionality normally attributed to session border controllers (SBC).
Experience and Background
• Senior web/frontend developer, technical leader;
• At least 5 years in software development of commercial (or actively used) applications;
• 2+ years of experience with Angular (v. 2+) framework/toolset;
• Hands-on experience in architecting software (frontend applications in particular);
• Hands-on experience in technical leadership, in particular: define app architecture, development strategy, sustain the library of core components, provide expertise to developers, business analitics, PMs, managers, etc;
• Good coding techniques: re-usability of code, code optimized for performance, code refactoring techniques;
• Good knowledge of OOP, OOD principles and patterns (MVC, MVVM in particular);
• Ability to work independently to devise and execute a plan of action;
• Professional discipline, ethics, ability to follow rules and standard;
• Good written English is a must; good spoken English is a plus;
• Experience with GIT/Gerrit, Jenkins is a plus.
• Learn new application domains (to understand needs of users that use the application).
• Deal with use cases, high level specifications and software requirements.
• Define application architecture, development strategy, sustain the library of components for building applications.
• Code new software components from start to finish with minimal instruction.
• Participate in code reviews of own and others' work.
• Provide assistance for support/QA with application issue troubleshooting.
• Communicate with UI/UX specialists in order to deliver intuitive and comprehensible applications that help users to address their tasks with minimal efforts.
Conditions and perks
• Interesting and challenging work in global software solutions vendor for modern telecoms.
• Our working hours are 9:30 — 18:00, however, flexibility is appreciated. Occasional work out of regular hours may be required.
• Competitive salary till 4000$.
• English classes.
• Paid vacations: 24 business days.
• Corporate events, great team and friendly atmosphere.