855018 Performance Test Engineer
Remote work, All cities
We are seeking an Performance Test Engineer to participate in development of a large scale mission-critical product based on business requirements. Hired person will be working on a long term project for a big and well-established American insurance company.
We have a combination of office and remote employees collaborating with Atomichronica from multiple countries. Our offices are located in Belarus, Lithuania, Poland and the USA. We perform development, testing and DevOps work in various types of software, social networks, education and insurance industries.
Technologies: Jmeter, Gitlab, AWS (EC2, S3, API gateway, CloudFront).
Experience and Background
• Performance Testing experience 3-5 years;
• Deep experience using different tools in order to be able to determine what tooling would best fit the project;
Experience with AWS as a plus;
• Ability to work from 10 AM to 7 PM (or similar schedule);
• Excellent communication skills to effectively collaborate with the team and provide the team with visibility and clarity;
• Spoken and written English (Upper-Intermediate).
• Lead identification, investigation and resolution of the top performance issues in production by improving product code, reducing resource consumption, and shortening request latency to improve customer experience;
• Define, develop and produce performance/scalability benchmarks across products;
• Build performance infrastructures that can be rolled out across projects on demand by developers across the organization;
• Work closely with development teams to analyze, debug and resolve performance issues;
• Provide day to day technical guidance and hands-on help to engineers;
• Monitor production performance and investigate issues;
• Effectively work with various profiling tools to quickly identify performance bottlenecks;
• Prepare and present performance benchmark best practices, test results, comparisons and analysis.