855016 Lead QA automation engineer
Remote work, All cities
We are currently looking for a Lead QA automation engineer to participate in development of a the project in an American EdTech company.
We have a combination of office and remote employees collaborating with Atomichronica from multiple countries. Our offices are located in Belarus, Lithuania, Poland and the USA. We perform development, testing and DevOps work in various types of software, social networks, education and insurance industries.
Experience and Background
• Demonstrable history as a technology thought leader and a code-contributing member of an Agile Development Team;
• Experience with various test automation frameworks;
• Experience leveraging Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence) in support of Agile delivery;
• Ability to work with a wide variety of technology stacks and quickly learn new technologies as needed;
• Self-motivation with strong organizational skills;
• Excellent analytical ability and logical troubleshooting skills;
• Excellent communication skills to effectively collaborate with the team and provide the team with visibility and clarity;
• Ability to accomodate 12 PM EST or similar schedule;
• Spoken and written English (Upper-Intermediate);
• Start date ASAP.
• Provide hands-on leadership in the area of Test Automation;
• Review the current implementation and provide insight on how to improve (reporting, stability of tests, etc;
• Review all automation code and provide insightful comments to ensure best practices are being followed;
• As the codebase continues to grow, ensure we continue to use the latest and best tooling/standards;
• Define and leverage an automation first approach for product delivery and operational support;
• Analyze, design, and prove the viability of solutions;
• Identify opportunities for improvement and drive their implementation;
• Decompose and refine business requirements along with Product Team;
• Deliver solutions that support business requirements while meeting conditions of satisfaction;
• Ensure solutions are aligned with overall technical strategy, governing standards, and best practices (architecture, design, security, cloud, agile);
• Perform design reviews and code reviews;
• Ability to multitask and to work with large amounts of information.