855010 Senior Angular developer (UI developer)
Remote work, All cities
We are seeking an UI Developer with strong Angular knowledge to participate in development of a large scale mission-critical product based on business requirements. Hired person will be working on a long term project for a big and well-established American insurance company.
We have a combination of office and remote employees collaborating with Atomichronica from multiple countries. Our offices are located in Belarus, Lithuania, Poland and the USA. We perform development, testing and DevOps work in various types of software, social networks, education and insurance industries.
Experience and Background
• 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UI development;
• Detailed experience with coding and the ability to troubleshoot and analyze websites using HTML, CSS and comparable languages like Angular, NodeJS, RxJS;
• Experience with API development and RESTful services;
• Experience with state management libraries, ideally NgRx;
• Advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to optimize code for the best possible outcome;
• Unit testing experience;
• NestJS / Node / Express, NgRx, git, Sass, Jest, ngx-translate, making GraphQL queries experience will be a plus;
• Confident English, spoken and written (B1+).
• Ensure design, build and implementation of work product;
• Participate in detail requirement analysis and knowledge management activities;
• Participate in creating application architecture document IN ORDER TO provide deliverables in line with architectural requirements;
• Understand the requirements (both functional and non-functional) and participate effectively in the design development and testing of the project;
• Do impact analysis, participate in high level design, create design specifications as per the high level design, create unit test plans;
• Develop and review Artifacts (Code, Documentation, Unit test scripts ) conduct reviews for self and peers, conduct unit test and document unit test results;
• Participate in creating the implementation plan as per the project level quality plan and work on “go live” activities;
Participate and Prepare KT sessions, document the understanding, take on shadow support IN ORDER TO Take up or Transfer the Primary Responsibility activities;
• Respond to the issues assigned, do analysis, participate in estimating the effort needed to implement solution or work suggest / implement work around, communicate to all the stakeholders and close the issue as per the agreed timelines IN ORDER TO ensure support availability as per agreed SLAs;
• Participate in handling customers as onsite coordinator IN ORDER TO provide right level of information to the customer and the PM and to undertake onsite specific activities of the project to ensure successful delivery of the project.