811694 Python web developer
Our Company operates in the IT security.
We develop and sell systems and services for a digital identity, digital signatures, authentication for online transactions, internet banking and identity access management for the corporate networks.
Our headquarter is located in Napoli, as well as we’ve got offices in Barcelona, Spain, Lima (South America) and commercial centers in India and China.
We’re looking for Python web developer to become a part of a scientific research laboratory located in Napoli.
The laboratory will be entrusted projects and developments of digital identity products and services.
Experience and Background
• engineers and software developers with 1 - 5 years of professional experience, young (preferred option);
• computer science (or similar area) degree;
• strong knowledge of software technologies;
• 1 - 5 years of experience in Python;
Experience in some of the following ones:
• methodologies: Agile, DevOps, Waterfall, Microservices architecture;
• frameworks: QT5, Django, Flask;
• App development for Android and iOS with Swift;
• tools and technologies for web development;
• good English skills (spoken, written).
Software, system and service development for the digital identity and IT security.
1. Skype interview: in addition to the standard interview questions candidates will be asked more focused and specific technical questions about their skills and tools they have expertise in. Then they are invited to perform a programming exercise on a shared board on the web with a programming language of their choice among C, C++, Python and Java. It should be kept in mind that we mostly use the first three languages and in particular a lot of Python;
2. If the first interview via Skype is successful, we will invite the candidate to come to our laboratory in Naples for a couple of weeks for mutual knowledge. Here the candidate will be invited to carry out some software development activities, not complex, but which will serve to complete the assessment. At the end of this trial period in Naples, if the outcome is positive, we will formalize the proposal;
3. If the proposal is accepted by the candidate, we proceed with the immigration procedures.
Conditions and perks
• Permanent contract with classification and remuneration accordingly to the actual competences listed above;
• Annual awarding for result-based achievements;
• Dynamic, friendly, professional and internationally accredited work environment with optimal conditions for professional growth;
• The gross annual salary is between 30K and 48K euro.