676582 Data Analyst
A leading foreign exchange broker in the financial services field, is looking to hire an experienced Data Analyst to join our international team and relocate to Limassol, Cyprus
A company was established in 2008 and since then has become one of the leading online trading brokers in the world. By taking the time to understand our clients’ needs, we are able to provide the best trading conditions on the market. As a result, our services are trusted by traders in Asia, CIS countries, the Middle East and many other regions. Year after year, we set record trading volumes and our competitive Partnership Program continues to go from strength-to-strength.
Experience and Background
• Math/engineering education;
• Data analyzing and processing skills (3+ years of experience);
• Be able to formalize and visualize the results of the data analysis;
• Good knowledge of SQL;
• R or Python;
• Experience of the complicated sets of data analysis;
• Ability and will to relocate to Cyprus;
• A native Russian speaker;
• Intermediate level of English.
As a plus:
• Additional economic education;
• Advanced level of English and higher;
• Algorithmic trading experience.
Required personal skills:
• Social skills.
• General data analysis;
• Construct and check hypotheses based on financial data;
• Analysis and improvement of the existing data processing algorithms.
Conditions and perks
• Official employment in accordance with the laws of Cyprus and the EU, registration of family members;
• Medical insurance for employees and family members;
• Corporate Mini Cooper CountryMan S for all relocated employees;
• Relocation package (visa, tickets, corporate flat for 1 month);
• Сompany fitness center for employees and their spouses;
• English and Greek language classes;
• Kindergarten/school compensation program;
• Excellent office with fresh juices, cookies and the best view to the sea from our own rooftop bar.