657279 Senior Full Stack Engineer
Remote work, All cities
Our company is the world’s leading affiliate reporting solution for affiliate agencies and advertisers. Company provides clients with unified access to their data, empowering them to make better decisions, scale their businesses, and broaden their reach in the partnership economy. Company powers global agencies like Gen3, PartnerCentric, Streamline Marketing, Thoughtmix and many more. Founded in 2018, Company has grown rapidly and developed a loyal user base. Company maintains an entrepreneurial atmosphere and is looking for individuals who are looking to grow with company and the team.
Experience and Background
• Bachelor in Computer Science or similar field of study or equivalent professional experience;
• 3+ years in a similar role;
• 3+ years experience working on Enterprise Solutions using NodeJS (essential);
• 3+ years experience with SQL and database development, familiarity with Data Modeling concepts;
• 3+ years experience in Full Stack development, including front-end, back-end and databases;
• 3+ years experience working with Large Data Volumes and distributed systems (advantageous);
• 3+ years experience working in a Start-up or Internet business (advantageous);
• Familiarity with Web Services (REST or SOAP);
• Github Account w/ showcased work / samples / contributions.
As Senior Full Stack Engineer you will work on the company Platform where you will drive and take ownership of various technologies to build features which will enable large-scale processing of data to support the Impact platform.
You will form part of an Agile / Scrum team where you will mentor squad members. This role assumes a certain independent capability to investigate and learn new technologies for the platform.
What You'll Do:
• Review business needs, design, implement, test and perform code review for various features for the company Platform;
• Gain and maintain a deep understanding of the business and product domain to deliver effective solutions;
• Provide transparency through daily Scrums, Kanban (or similar);
• Identify, raise and address system vulnerabilities and technology blockers for the squad;
• Optimize code and streamline processes to improve performance and platform stability and reduce overall system load;
• Review error messages and fix bugs in a timely manner;
• Work in a distributed and agile environment;
• Responsible for continuous improvement of developer productivity.
• Unlimited PTO policy;
• Take the time off that you need. We are truly committed to a positive work-life balance, recognising that it is important to be happy and fulfilled in both;
• Training & Development;
• Learning the advanced partnership automation products;
• Medical Aid and Provident Fund;
• Group schemes with Discovery & Bonitas for medical aid;
• Group scheme with Momentum for provident fund;
• Stock Options;
• 4-year vesting schedule pending Board approval;
• Internet Allowance;
• Flexible work hours;
• Casual work environment.