648312 PHP Developer middle
Ukrainian out-staffing company located in Kyiv requests to hire a PHP Developer for its Israeli end-user client company. The company is changing the way content is created and consumed, globally. In the past 7 years, we have been making magic with the world’s biggest publishers and brands (Huffpost, ESPN, Unilever, Major League Baseball, Netflix, and many more), who tell their most important stories with our platform’s interactive storytelling tools.
Experience and Background
• Experience of 3+ years with PHP frameworks (preferably Zend Framework);
• Experience of 3+ years with OOP & Design Patterns concepts;
• Good knowledge and experience with DOM manipulation;
• Experience with integrating front-end code with server-side technology on a large-scale,
• Take complete ownership and leadership responsibility of projects;
• Develop robust and reusable web components.
The interview shall be completely in English.
• 1st interview: owners;
• 2nd interview: Team leader;
• A technical home Test;
• 3rd interview: Israeli client interview- Technical manager+ HR.
Conditions and perks
• Salary expectations: Up to 3700 USD (Net salary as a private entrepreneur);
• Contract duration: Permanent;
• Probation period: 3 months;
• A full-time remote position;
• Work schedule: 09:00-18:00 GMT+2;
• Benefits package: will be decided by the client along the way.