608263 Python/C++ Developer
Become a part of our development and research team!
We are looking for a software developer who will work out software solutions to the customer-specific control systems and enhance our 10-member team.
We are an internationally growing family company with more than 100 employees worldwide.
We build a trusting, friendly work space with flat hierarchies and offer a lot of benefits for our employees.
Based near Stuttgart, since the 1930s we have been an owner-managed family business with our own development, production and administration.
Our subsidiaries based in the Netherlands and France look after our international customer base.
Experience and Background
• Successfully completed a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering or equivalent;
• You master application-safe Python and C++;
• Knowledge of JSON, MySQL and SQLite;
• Experience in dealing with Confluence and Jira;
• Good comprehension and analytical thinking;
• Independent work and teamwork;
• Very good German language skills.
• New and further development of the Python-based test framework;
• Simulation of controlled systems with SciPy to simulate the test environment;
• Definition of test strategies for industrial measuring and control systems;
• Support and monitoring for architecture, coding style and best practices issues;
• Development of suggestions for improvement and revision of automated test scripts;
• Implementation and moderation of code reviews together with the software team;
• Integration of various measurement systems in Python;
• Conducting software tests and error analyzes;
• Administration of the wiki tools for agile software development;
• Static code analysis and integration with Jenkins automation;
• Further development of the modular software architecture;
• Parameter Management for generating META data in JSON.
Conditions and perks
• Permanent employment;
• Flexible working hours for a 40-hour week;
• Annual salary development;
• Canteen and break area with roof terrace to linger;
• Social benefits such as kindergarten grant and economics;
• Occupational health care, e.g. skin cancer screening;
• Employee events such as the summer party and the Christmas party;
• Free parking and access to public transport.