592714 Tools Programmer Experienced, Senior, Lead
Remote work, All cities
We are a dynamic and scalable full-cycle Console & PC Game Developer and focused on next gen AAA games creation. Our team is veterans of the gaming industry and have worked on well-known world-class games. Company administrative HQ is in Limassol, Cyprus, with production team mostly in Kyiv, Ukraine, and presence in California.
You are interested in game development, keen on working on creation efficient tools and development pipelines, which require good analytical, debugging and optimization skills. You may have experience working with game engines and possibly have your own pet project. As a tool programmer, you know what it takes to make an efficient and performant tools and utilities, that are very important for AAA-quality projects.
Self-motivated, proactive team player constantly looking for ways to improve and share your knowledge.
Experience and Background
• Solid (Experienced) / Strong (Senior, Lead) C++ skills and hands on experience writing C++ applications;
• Experience programming multi-threaded applications;
• Solid (Experienced) / Strong (Senior, Lead) understanding of software design principles including data oriented architecture;
• Experience writing fast and efficient code where CPU speed and memory constraints are paramount;
• Good communication and team skills.
Will be a plus:
• Working on a similar position in a game development company;
• Experience working with game content pipelines;
• Own pet projects or participation in an opensource project(s).
• Working on various code and content management tools and utilities;
• Design, code, debug and optimize software in C++ and possibly C#;
• Research and implement new technologies, game development tools and systems;
• Collaborate efficiently with other teams (engine, gameplay).
Conditions and perks
• Salary $5000-8000 per month (negotiable).
• International team with best in class experience;
• International AAA-title game projects;
• Work with renowned industry specialists (Microsoft, 2K);
• Business trips, English courses and a lot of perks;
• You’ll be joining a team of like-minded individuals to cooperatively work on a game project. From our side we are always trying to offer suitable tasks, ability to grow and constant feedback, necessary tech mentoring and direction to pursuit your goals.