548767 Front end developer middle+
Remote work, All cities
Israeli out-staffing company requests to hire a Front end developer for its Israeli end-user client company who is changing the video landscape by empowering storytellers to create original videos that people love, quickly, easily and at scale. The Wibbitz platform’s patented text-to-video technology leverages natural language processing and cutting-edge rendering technology to power video for the world’s biggest brands including Bloomberg, Time Inc., CBSi, Reuters, USA Today, and Forbes.
Experience and Background
• You have 3 years of working experience with an MVC framework (React.js / Vue.js / Angular);
• You have a BSc degree in Computer Science or an equivalent field;
• You have a working knowledge of web development tools such as Webpack, Git, Storybook, npm, etc;
• You have a strong knowledge of web responsiveness best practices;
• You have a keen eye for clean UI implementation;
• You’re a team player with a strong passion for code who’s not afraid of challenges;
• You have a ‘getting things done’ approach with a creative mind and high learning skills.
• Work closely with cross-functional team members, including QA, Backend, Design, Animation professionals and Product to reach the team KPIs;
• Architect and build beautiful responsive web applications using a variety of languages and tools like: React, mobx, Webpack, LESS, Multiple git projects, Pull Requests, E2E automation Jest, Puppeteer, ESLint, Storybook;
• Design, develop, test and deploy high traffic features, with an emphasis on scalability and performance;
• Share knowledge and learn together with the front-end guild how to improve.
• The interview shall be completely in English;
• 1st interview: Trust owners;
• 2nd interview: Israeli client interview- Technical manager;
• A technical home Test;
• 3rd interview: Israeli client interview- CEO.
Conditions and perks
• Salary expectations: Up to 4000 USD (Gross salary as a private-entrepreneur);
• The candidate will work remotely from home;
• Contract duration: Permanent;
• Probation period: 3 months;
• A full-time position;
• Work schedule: 09:00-18:00;
• Benefits package: will be decided by the client along the way.