347404 Embedded C/C++ Developer
Become a part of our development and research team!
We are looking for a software developer who will work out software solutions to the customer-specific control systems and enhance our 10-member team.
We are an internationally growing family company with more than 100 employees worldwide.
We build a trusting, friendly work space with flat hierarchies and offer a lot of benefits for our employees.
Based near Stuttgart, since the 1930s we have been an owner-managed family business with our own development, production and administration.
Our subsidiaries based in the Netherlands and France look after our international customer base.
Experience and Background
• A university degree with focus on informatics, informatic systems, electrical engineering or likewise;
• At least 3 years working experience;
• Sound knowledge of C/C++;
• You enjoy developing and implementing process oriented algorithms;
• Experience in operating systems in the embedded field is a plus;
• Experience and knowledge in:
- Mikrocontroller-architecturer, ex. ATxmega and Cortex /M3 / M4;
- Real time operating systems ex. FreeRTOS;
- GUI-Tools, ex. emWin;
- Network technology and buss systems ex. TCP/IP, Modbus RTU/TCP, Profibus and CAN;
- Statistic Code analysis ex. Lint.
• Good comprehension and analytical skills;
• Autonomous working style and team player;
• Fluid in German.
• Work in small module and project teams to develop softwares for micro controlling regulation systems;
• Active contribution to the conception and implementation in accordance to your own personal styles and interest;
• Hardware/embedded close software development in C/C++ for 32 Bit Mirocontrollersystems:
- Development of graphic user interface;
- Development of algorithms for the regulation, system identification and data analysis;
- Integration or implementation of interface modules for communication and data transfer.
• Being part of the whole development process from the idea to series production;
• Direct contact with tools and technologies such as:
- Micocontroller (STM32 Cortex M0/M3/M4/M7);
- communication (TCP/IP, WiFI, BLE, NFC, CAN, USB, Modbus, Profibus, BACnet);
- real time operating systems (FreeRTOS);
- GUI-Tools (emWin);
- Programming languges (Python, Perl), SQL;
- Matlab /Scilab;
- Statistic code analysis (Axivion Bauhaus Suite);
- Projectmanagement tools (Confluence, Jira);
- Norms and guidelines (z.B. EN60335, EN13849, EN62304).
Conditions and perks
• Permanent contract;
• Flexible working hours (40h/week);
• Annual salary increase;
• Cafeteria and a nice roof top for short breaks;
• Social benefits such as kindergarten contribution, capital forming benefits;
• Corporate health program;
• Company parties (Christmas and summer party);
• Free parking and close public transportation.