294588 QA Engineer middle
Remote work, All cities
Israeli out-staffing company requests to hire a Automation QA Engineer for its Israeli end-user client company who is changing the video landscape by empowering storytellers to create original videos that people love, quickly, easily and at scale. The Wibbitz platform’s patented text-to-video technology leverages natural language processing and cutting-edge rendering technology to power video for the world’s biggest brands including Bloomberg, Time Inc., CBSi, Reuters, USA Today, and Forbes.
Experience and Background
• 1-2 years of experience as a QA engineer for a web-based product at a startup company;
• 1 year of writing automation tests of a frontend application;
• Team player, self-motivated and able to interact with multiple interfaces in the organization;
• Capable of working in an agile environment and has a “Getting things done” approach;
• English proficiency.
• Understand our product and be responsible for all quality aspects of your team including test planning, manual testing, investigating bugs and writing test automation for frontend and backend applications;
• Work closely with developers to define feature test plans;
• Collaborate with product managers to identify UX issues and prioritize bugs;
• Cooperate with Support on issue investigation and definition;
• Perform complete testing cycles in agile development.
• The interview shall be completely in English;
• 1st interview: Trust owners;
• 2nd interview: Israeli client interview- Technical manager;
• 3rd interview: Israeli client interview- CEO.
Conditions and perks
• Salary expectations: Up to 2000 USD (Gross salary as a private-entrepreneur);
• The candidate will work remotely from home;
• Contract duration: Permanent;
• Probation period: 3 months;
• A full-time position;
• Work schedule: 09:00-18:00;
• Benefits package: will be decided by the client along the way.